Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PR, what!

9/26/2012 WOD:
'Cindy'
20 min AMRAP
5 pull-ups (jumping)
10 push-ups (knee)
15 air-squats
Rounds: 14 + 5 pull-ups

Holy shit this week has been amazing! High reps on Monday. First Rx on Tuesday. And my first real PR today. What is in my water? Or maybe it was the entire half-gallon of chocolate milk I have drank in the past three days. Who knows, but I'm beyond thrilled!

Cindy is the first WOD that I have now done twice and can say I earned a legit PR. And this time I didn't use a band on my pull-ups either. Though I think the highlight of my night and even my week was that tonight our trainer called me out on my squats. He told everyone in the middle of the WOD, if they want to know how they should be doing their squats to look at me. How does little ol' me have perfect form? HUGE thanks to our trainer for that, made my day!

I stumbled upon this and it cracked me up. And technically the squat should be lower.
And now I am officially on vacation! I'm sad to leave my pups for a few days, but I know they'll be in great hands. Plus I'm sure they'll be glad to get a little vacation from their mom.


Mickey here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment