Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Babel

Today I did something I have never done before, ever! I woke up, fed my girls and immediately started listening to Mumford and Sons new album Babel. It has been a REALLY long time since I've been this amped for a new album by anyone.


I listened while drying my hair, putting on my make-up, cooking and eating breakfast, playing with my dogs, taking out the trash, reading, and getting my gym bag ready. I managed to listen to it once through before heading out the door for work and am currently four tracks deep into my third listen.

Do yourself a favor, stop whatever you're doing including reading this and go find a way to listen to it. Purchase it. Borrow it from a friend. Knock a kid off his bike and take his headphones if he's listening to it. Do what you need to do, I won't judge.

If you need some persuasion, here are videos for I Will Wait and Below My Feet. If you aren't drooling for more there might be something wrong with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment