Thursday, August 30, 2012

All girls are bitches

8/30/2012 WOD:
"Fran"
21-15-9
Thrusters (35 lb)
Pull ups (banded)
Time: 8:03 (PR)

Its a good thing I wasn't ready to start sanding tonight because Fran would have put a halt to it just like Cindy did on Tuesday. And just like Cindy, Fran is a cruel bitch! I'm happy I finally met her, I knew our introduction was bound to happen sooner or later. At least she's quick! She puts me at 110 pull ups so far this week, mind boggling!

I'm capping off my night watching the first college football game of the season! Another reminder that fall is right around the corner. Its my first time watching live games through ESPN 3 and so far so good. First time watching a game by candle light. First time my sister and I haven't been in-state rivals since she was born.  And first time in a while that I won't have anyone around to whine about how horrible college football is. Its going to be a great season!

Go gamecocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment