Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness

Today is November 1st. Halloween is over. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I noticed very quickly this morning on Facebook that many of my friends are participating in Thirty Days of Thankfulness. Not one for sharing too much on Facebook these days I decided I wanted to participate but would keep it to my blog. More than likely I'll lump my thankful thought together with my regular posts. However, day one gets the special treatment!

Thirty Days of Thankfulness
Day One: I am thankful for my wonderfully supportive family.

I've gone through quite a bit of changes in the past 6+ months and my family has been right by my side throughout the entire process. Anything I need their help with they are right there.. They don't ask questions, they just do. And I love them for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment