Friday, November 16, 2012

Medicated

Thirty Days of Thankfulness
Day 16: I am thankful for flannel.

One of my favorite things about the colder weather is flannel shirts. I've recently adopted Flannel Fridays and will continue to rock my flannel through early March. I'm grateful for flannel's coziness, warmth, different plaids, and the ability it has to make an outfit fun.

While I'm here I might as well share that today I did something else for the very first time, or at least for the first time that I can remember. I finally broke down and bought some Benadryl today to relieve the crazy itching that I have going on this week. I don't know the source, but I believe I'm allergic to something in my rental, possibly something on the seat belt. I've scratched so hard I have bruies, it's terrible. However, since I think the rental is the cause I'm holding out until I get my lovely car back next week before heading to the doctor. I know, I should just ask for another rental, that would be the smart move. All that said, I love you benadryl. You make the itching bearable, even if I can barely keep my eyes open at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment