Friday, October 19, 2012

When Cravings Attack

I could have easily eaten a cupcake or an entire pizza since day one of this primal food experiment but today is different. Today I would do really really bad things to get my mitts on somethings sweet covered in chocolate and a really extra cheesy pizza. Really really terribly bad things!

I've spent half of my day trying to find new recipes that peak my interest that will sustain these cravings and I've spent the other half of my day browsing Pinterest (please don't look at all the non-primal treats I pinned!) and telling myself I felt fine with what I ate before a as long as I keep it in moderation I don't need to stick to this damn experiment. Three and a half weeks, am I crazy?

At the moment I'm at the fork in the road between caving and sticking it out. My plan for this weekend was to start coming up with how I wanted to eat after November. What I would continue and what I would allow back into my diet. But right now I want it all back!!!!

I can't decide if having the weekend completely free of any plans is going to be good or bad. I have horrible will power when it comes to stuff like this! Fruit just isn't cutting my sweet tooth right now.

Time to go think happy thoughts and picture the looks of disappointment on my friend's faces when I tell them I caved. Will it be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment