Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm Shakin!

A couple weeks back I posted pretty randomly about one of my favorite Jack White songs and my sister's upcoming nuptials. Well this post will be pretty random too and not on-topic for the theme of my little blog, but I just can't resist!

Jack White released the video today for that little ditty I love so much and I couldn't resist the urge to share. It's a pretty fun video and still an amazing cover. I love it dearly and just puts me in a wonderful mood.


And since this post is already completely off topic, I'd make the most of my time here and share some very exciting news! Well, it's probably only exciting for me and a handful of other folks, but one of my favorite local bands, Shovels and Rope, has opened three shows for my boy Jack in the past two weeks!!!! If you've never heard of them do yourself a favor and give 'em a listen. I love their music, I love their style and they're undeniable love for each other.


I'm so very happy for them and how successful they've been with the release of their second album. Fingers crossed they keep coming home to Charleston and playing the local bar for $6!

No comments:

Post a Comment