Monday, December 3, 2012

Three weeks and counting

12/3/2012 LP:
Back squat: 105 lb
Press: 45 lb
Sprints: 8 x 40 yd

Tonight's squat was a little different for the norm. Usually the first and third set are the toughest, but tonight the second was toughest. Very strange! It's getting heavier for sure, but I still think I have a little more weight in me.

For the first time in a few weeks I wasn't dreading the press. It wasn't easy, but it was drastically easier than the last few weeks. I'm going to stick to that weight for a few weeks then start adding back on.

I'm spending the rest of my night in the kitchen. Let the first batch of holiday's goodies commence! And let all that weight I lost eating right and working hard start slowly creeping back! I'm not planning on baking as much so as not to tempt myself this year and I'll be giving away the majority of what I make. I just can't not bake all together, it wouldn't feel like Christmas.

One last note, there are exactly three weeks until Christmas eve. Go ahead and freak out like I did earlier when I realized it. I still have almost all of my family and friends to shop for. Actually, the only person I have shopped for is my sister. And I have zero ideas. It's going to be a stressful three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment