Monday, December 3, 2012

Better late than never

Thirty Days of Thankfulness
Day 30: I am thankful for a happy life.

I love my life! It might not always be what I expected or without hiccups, but I am happy and I am very grateful for that. I have an amazing family, a wonderful small group of close friends, a good job, adorable pups, unbelievable workout buddies and a healthy able body. I have no reason to complain and am very thankful for my happy life! 


12/1/2012 WOD:
12 min Tabata
Dumbbell Thruster - right arm (15 lb)
Dumbbell Thruster - left arm (15 lb)
Burpees
Reps: ???

I don't have a result for the workout on Saturday. I went in during a non-class time and did the workout on my own. I tried to keep tabs on how many reps I was doing in the first round of each movement, but I quickly lost track due to heavy breathing and wanting to stop! I've never done dumbbell thrusters before. Boy were they tough! My arms didn't really start to fatigue until the last two rounds or so, but my legs felt like noodles about three rounds deep. The first round I did nine reps and by the last ones I was struggling to get four done. And the burpees were burpees. They're never a good time. 

I have to apologize for finishing up my 30 days 3 days late. I had a pretty busy weekend that kept me away from almost all forms of tech. I didn't even text or talk to the college kid all day Saturday and most of Sunday. Very strange for me indeed! Though it was a busy weekend, it was a great one! Great food, quick workout, quality family time, wonderful puppy cuddles, and lots of time outside in the amazing weekend weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment