Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm a Light Weight

12/4/2012 WOD:
"Wittman"
7 RFT
15 Kettlebell Swings (17 lb)
15 Power Cleans (35 lb)
15 Box Jumps
Time: 23:05

I know, my weights were lighter. The 7 rounds threw me for a loop. I knew heavy KB swings would kill me so I stayed safe but I could have at least done 40 lbs on the cleans.

And speaking of cleans, its been a while since I've done them during a workout and not to toot my own horn, but my form was pretty great! Low hips, big shrug, kept it close and elbows out. I know my collarbone will probably be bruised tomorrow from dropping it too hard, but it was worth it to keep a good pace.

Christmas is officially only three weeks away! I was stressing earlier about gifts and baking and spending time with friends and all the parties but I've decided no more stress. This is one of the best times of the year and I'm going to make the most of every second of it dammit! Christmas is coming whether I freak out or enjoy it so might as well do the latter, right? Here's to a fabulous and fun Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment