Monday, December 17, 2012

For a good time call Fran!

12/15/2012 WOD:
Fran
21-15-9
Thrusters (45 lb)
Pull-ups (jumping)
Time: 7:49 (PR)

Saturday's workouts aren't included in the weekly designed programming. It's up to whoever is working that day to decide what we do. That said, I put in a formal request for Fran. I haven't done it since late August so I was eager to see if I could beat my old time and do it with heavier weights. Goal accomplished! I knocked 14 seconds off my time, upped my thruster weight by 10 lbs, and did jumping pull-ups instead of banded. All around it was a successful morning that I was proud of! I was even told after that I had one of the best forms of the day for the thrusters. Wahoo!!!


The rest of my weekend was fantastic as usual! A really great dinner out with my family Friday night at Redbone. Graduation celebrations Saturday afternoon for a guy whom I'm extremely proud of! A fun night of good food and Ted with the college kid and the boyfriend. And finished off the weekend baking yummy treats with my mom. It was funny having her ask me for tips with baking since she's my mom and she's supposed to be the one providing tips.

Seven days and counting 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment