Friday, February 15, 2013

Down and Out

I haven't stepped foot in my gym since Monday night. It doesn't look like I'll be heading back until next Monday. And I'm not happy about it!

Tuesday night in the middle of a normal walk with the boyfriend and his pup, I noticed the outside of my left foot starting to hurt. As the walk and night progressed it got worse. So I stayed off of it Wednesday and by Thursday there was practically no pain. With the pain pretty much gone I thought it was okay to go for pre-Valentine's dinner walk.

I thought wrong!

It wasn't so bad during the walk but by the time I got back home and we started cooking dinner I couldn't barely stand on it. And today I'm having to keep my weight off it again. Of course I had plans to go into PDCF tonight to do a few things on my own but it looks like that's off the table. I hate having to take time off but I'd much rather it heal and be back in there Monday ready to go!

Despite the pain, I had a absolutely fantastic Valentine's day! I didn't eat quite as many heart shaped foods as I had hoped, but it was still wonderful. Easily the best one I've ever had, especially since it was always blown off as a Hallmark holiday in the past. No matter what any girl or woman says she thinks about Valentine's day, she's always secretly hoping to be surprised. And I was, cupcake and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment