Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bridal Season

2/22/2013 WOD:
10 min AMRAP
5 Back Squat (95 lb)
50 Single Unders
5 Push-ups
Rounds: 6

I was well on my way to getting back to my normal schedule but life happens and it didn't quite work out. No hard feelings here! I went in really hoping to work on pull-ups but the rig was being dominated by some high school guys training and our superstars getting ready for the the upcoming Team WOD.

That said I had to come up with another workout on the fly so I searched back through my app and found this one. I wanted to get some squats in so there you go. Best part is that I managed to squeeze in one more full round than I did last time! I just love when that happens!

This week's schedule will be slightly skewed again but I can deal. Back in tonight for some more progressions! Feeling super amped after reading an article on 70's Big about a man who just squatted 905 lbs. Just take that in for a moment. Then watch the video and have your mind blown!


Without much intention the theme of my weekend was girly-ness! Girls night at Mellow Mushroom with my PDCF ladies. Being facebook free got me a last minute invitation but I was happy to go! Then Saturday morning my mom, sister and I left were Charleston bound for her wedding dress fitting! I was really excited because it was the first time I finally got to see her dress in person. She is going to be a beautiful bride! We picked up the college kid and got lunch at Folly Beach. And laughed our asses off! On the ride home my sister was complaining her face hurt from laughing so much. Mega fun day! The girly-ness continued Sunday with her first bridal shower. Great weekend with lots of fun ladies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment