Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nerd alert!

3/19/2013 WOD:
5 RFT
5 Power Cleans (55 lbs)
20 Double Unders (80 singles)
Time: 8 minutes

I did another solo workout instead of playing with the class. I'm starting to feel guilty for rarely doing class work, but they're still moving s slow! I opted for doing one that included two things I needed to work on. However, attempting double unders in the first round I realized I was going to be there all night. It took me forever just to get five so I moved on to singles instead. From being on my toes to pull in the clean and then again for the singles, the balls of my feet were pretty achy when I was finished.

In addition to getting back into the four day a week routine, I'm also going to start a three day a week program to help me get to my pull-ups (hopefully)! I'll work in into what I'm already doing so it shouldn't require any crazy amount of extra time.

I'm on super high nerd alert at the moment! Verizon is FINALLY releasing the second Jelly Bean update (4.2) for the Galaxy Nexus this week. I found out on Tuesday and have been staring at my phone waiting for the little notification to pop up. I know, I know...a watched pot never boils!

No comments:

Post a Comment