Sunday, March 10, 2013

Good day sunshine!

3/9/2013 LP/WOD:
Back Squat: 3x7, 95 lbs

4 RFT
10 Power Cleans (45 lb)
10 Pull-ups (banded)
10 Double Unders
Time: 12:13

The college kid joined me for a fun little workout I made up. Not so much fun as it was tough. Those cleans and pull-ups did a number on my arms. So much for washing my car today! My favorite part was doing double unders. And I finally got two double unders stung together while I was warming up. Wahoo!

While in the gym yesterday a few people were coming in to get scored for the Open WOD. Watching them was torture. It just looks so brutal! I'm curious to see what's on the menu next week for them. And I'm mega glad I have no intentions of ever participating in the open.

Yesterday at the market I discovered that they carry cream cheese. I haven't been so happy about a find at the market ever! Not exactly sure what I want to do with it yet, the boyfriend suggested added some to our mashed sweet potatoes last night. It was AMAZING! So much so that I cooked another sweet potato this morning and had it as a mid-morning snack. Thank you Happy Cow Creamery! It is mega yummy!

Spending as much time outside today as possible! Warmer weather + extra sunlight = one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment