Friday, March 8, 2013

Annie Get Your Gun

3/7/2013 WOD:
Annie
50-40-30-20-10 reps
Double Unders (Singles x 4)
Sit-Ups
Time: 12:42 (PR)

40 second PR! While I want to say it was because of my fancy new jump rope from Rogue, I know that's not totally the case. Whatever the reasoning is I'm perfectly happy with it! I'm very glad I had already decided to do Annie on my own and not the WOD with the class because they were having to do Open 13.1. I didn't sign up for the open for a reason so I won't be doing the WODs. I might want to come up with an alternate plan for the next few Thursdays in case it becomes a pattern.

I hightailed it out of the gym so I could feed my pups, get cleaned up and get a walk in with the boyfriend before meeting two of my ladies for dinner! I had a blast and cannot wait for summer to get her so they're around more. We were the last people in the restaurant when we left. And yay me for completely ignoring the basket of bread on the table. I wanted to eat the entire thing. Grand times!

No comments:

Post a Comment