Wednesday, January 9, 2013

D.N.F.

1/8/2013 WOD:
4 RFT
75 Sit-ups
50 yd Bear Crawl
400 m run
Time: DNF (1 round complete)

It took me 6 months, but I got my first DNF for a WOD. Thankfully it wasn't for lack of ability or strength, but because I couldn't stop coughing. I came back in after my run, walked right up the the trainer and said I was finished. He was actually happy I was stopped and recognized it was in my best interest to stop. I'll take a rest day today as previously planned and give it another shot tomorrow night. Hopefully by then the gunk in my lungs will be gone!

After Christmas and my birthday I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things as far as eating goes. Most of my meals are still paleo/primal, but I just can't cut the sugar cravings after overdoing it these last few weeks. Hopefully going out of town this weekend and having a good 48 hours without things easily in my reach will get me over the initial hump and back on the road to normalcy. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having the same problem with the food. Why is everything that tastes so good SO bad for you?? :-)

    ReplyDelete