Friday, April 26, 2013

Making My Move

4/25/2013 WOD:
Run 200 m at start of each round
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders (4x singles)
Sit-ups
Time: 19:45

I did another workout with the class. Twice in a week! I think it's been since December since that has happened. I had my own workout planned but was talking to a few of the regulars and they convinced me. I made the unfortunate mistake of drinking water right before we started and cramped up miserably during the single unders. I wanted to give some doubles a shot but was in too much pain to attempt to jump higher. Residual soreness from Tuesday plus the lack of AC left me unwilling to do pull-up and overhead squat work as I had planned. Reason # 135135801 why I stopped doing the classes!

Tonight is my last night in my house! It's so empty. Just bedroom furniture and a few odds and ends left to move tomorrow, plus my two girls. I know Beane has been a little more on edge with me taking things out of the house. I'm curious if she remembers the last move or when my almost ex-husband moved out. If she think's I'll leave her too. I keep telling her we're moving but unfortunately she can't grasp it. Tomorrow she'll finally see what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment