Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Bears...oh my!

4/22/2013 Lifting:
Clean: 5x3 [65 lbs]
Deadlift: 1x5 [95 lbs, 135 lbs]
Double Unders: 5 minutes
Squat: 3x5 [95 lbs]
Press: [45 lbs]
Sit-ups: 40

4/23/2013 WOD:
Pull-ups: 3x5 [banded]

5 RFT
50 yd Bear Crawl
20 Burpees
30 min cap
Time: 15:00 

All this moving and working on cleans over the weekend left me super beat-up on Monday night. I was feeling fatigued early for sure, but still felt like I put in pretty good work.

And last night I did the wod with the class for the first time in over a month. I wanted to do more body weight stuff since I was still pretty sore and was sold when I saw bear crawls on the board. I also knew class would probably get started pretty quick and I was right. I was very very happy with my time! It made me feel better about skipping classes that it isn't hurting me overall. My shoulders were on fire by the start of the first round of burpees and I was quickly wondering if it was a bad decision to do the workout but no regrets. Bear crawls are always worth it!

The move is in the final stages. Having the free time living the unemployed life has allowed me to pack and bring things over as I want which has been fantastic. Makes packing up and moving an entire house much easier. All that's left are my clothes, bedroom furniture and of course my precious little pups. They'll be the last thing to come on Saturday morning. Then we'll have the rest of the weekend to help them get acclimated. My fantastic boyfriend even took Monday off work to spend with us to make it a little less stressful. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment