Monday, July 16, 2012

Another day, another WOD

This will be short and sweet.

7/16/2012 WOD:
3 attempts of clean lift, max weight (55 lbs)
Metcon: AMRAP, 18 minutes
5 Thrusters (25 lbs)
100 yard sprint
Rounds: 14

I felt great after today's workout. While I had the lowest weight on the board for the clean, 55 lbs was still an accomplishment for me. [Edit: I noticed when I went back on Tuesday, I didn't have the lowest anymore. Someone at the 7:30 class, cleaned 45lb]

I really pushed myself at the end of the 18 minutes. I managed to get one last round in the last minute. And I did my thrusters with 10 lbs more than I did last week.

I'm learning that while I didn't think I had much in regards to stamina, that's my strong suit when it comes to CrossFit. I knew I would struggle with the weights, but I felt really good when it came to the running today.
And the encouragement was off the charts again today! I think that is absolutely my favorite part of this new experience. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment