Friday, August 9, 2013

Public Office

Today, for the second time in three months, I'll be touring lovely local administrative offices.

We'll be starting the tour at the one and only Social Security Administration office to get my name changed and to get a fancy new card.

From there we will trek back across town to the always enjoyable DMV. Not only do I get a name change, but I also get to change my address at this stop. Possibly show off the new do (the one Beyonce copied!) in my drivers license photo. Fingers crossed!

Then we'll head downtown to contest a water bill in which I was billed my normal rate but for zero gallons of water used. Not sure how they calculated that!

And finally we'll do a hopefully quick trip in the bank to update my account information with new name and request a new debit card be sent my way.

Not my ideal way to spend an afternoon off work, but I'm happy to finally be able to start signing my old name again.

No comments:

Post a Comment