Thursday, August 29, 2013

Game time

Smell that...it's college football!

And it will be in full force starting tonight. And I cannot wait!

The other day the boyfriend and I were coming back from a walk, talking about football being right around the corner, when I had the realization that I've never dated anyone who was remotely interested in college football before. Thankfully that's now changed.

Luckily 'our' teams are in difference conferences so there's no trash talking to be had on game day between us. Though I can hold over his head that that two times our teams have played each other, we have won.

While I'm not an alum of 'my' school, I will claim it as mine. I'll refer to Carolina as a we, our and us. As in, we won last night! Or, did you that play by our quarterback? I know this rubs some people the wrong way, but I don't care. In this state you choose one of three options. Carolina, Clemson, or I could care less about college football. I chose option A, even though my mother tried to push option B on me from birth.

I am proudly rocking my garnet and black today. And I'm proudly a Gamecock!


No comments:

Post a Comment