Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm back!

Quite a few things have happened in the last few weeks! And of course I've wanted to blog about them all but I was settling into a new routine and couldn't figure out where blogging fit in there.

First off, that real job I interviewed for I didn't get. Technically. The position I interviewed for was offered to someone else within the company, so they offered me that woman's position. I'm now an accounting assistant for a pretty big farm/vegetable canning company. So far so good! I'm in the middle of my third week so I'm just getting settled in and comfortable with most people. I'm very excited about the possibilities with this company. And with getting more experience in accounting since my degree was in psych. I know it will help me big time when I decide it's time to move on to new places (not anytime soon!)

Living with the boyfriend is still going fantastically well! The dogs have all settled into the new routine and are loving their daily walks through the neighborhood. I've had some fun since moving in with painting the dining room and kitchen. Just one last room to paint, but that will be a joint project.

Just a few more weeks of married life (hopefully)! I filed papers last month and the ex agreed with everything and filed his agreement last week. All that's left is to get a court date. Fingers crossed that goes smoothly and the judge doesn't ask a bunch of questions!

All in all life is still pretty grand! I'm happy to be getting back into a regular routine and to get guy up and running regularly again. No more hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment